Olympic is a brand that produces superior paints that will suit any taste or preference. The high-quality paints provide both interior and exterior products that are durable and are available in more than 1200 shades. With so many colors to choose from, you need to try to use Olympic Paint Color Samples.
When you are ready to paint your home, it is almost a certainty that you will find the right color to meet your design requirements, with Olympic paint colors.
The Olympic website , also has useful tools that will help you find the Olympic Paint colors you are looking for, whether you have a specific color in mind, or you are browsing the different hues looking for the right one for you.
Olympic is claimed to be the best premium paint and is superior when it comes to the ability to cover a wall and hide blemishes. It is excellent in stain resistance and cleans easily. Olympic states their product is easy to apply and may covers about 400 square feet per gallon.
In its Color Collection Brochures there are features that show colors in combinations to suit in real settings. Olympic boasts 1200 colors in its Colors of Inspiration collection. Olympic premium comes in four finishes which include eggshell, flat, semi-gloss and satin.
A zero VOC formula is also touted in Olympic Premium’s line, which makes it very environmentally friendly and low-odor. A 25-year warranty is also offered by Olympic, that makes their products as rated a Best Buy.
To use Olympic paint colors, follow the instructions below:
- You will find Olympic paints on the web under Olympic..com Click on the ” paint products ” tab on the top of the page.
- Click on “Choose Colors” to load the color collections, then you are able to browse the Olympic Paint color samples.
- If you require to see the entire Olympic Paint collection of paint swatches select the “Explore” option. The swatches are organized by hue, and they are separated by Olympic paint’s website into categories such as “Pure”, “Muted”, “Clean” and “Shaded”.
- Select the hue of your preference in the categories of your choice. Navigate through the different shades within the selected hue by simply clicking the directional arrows. To find the name and the Olympic product number hover your mouse over your color choice.
5. Be sure to take a note of the color and product number you have chosen. As an added guarantee to remembering the color and number of your choice by clicking on the tab “add to my favorites, or drag the chosen paint color to the “favorites”box.
6. To review the favorites you have saved, click on “View & Edit Favorites”. Hover over each color with your mouse to see the name of the color and the product number.
7. If you wish to save the colors permanently on the Olympic website, select “Save Colors”, an email address and a password must be created in order for this to happen.